Your Privacy is Important
One96 (ABN 12 996 237 191 trading as One96, One96.co, Susan E Young, I AM Susan Young and Susan Young) is committed to protecting your privacy as a customer, subscriber and online visitor to our website(s).
We use the information we collect about you to improve the services and products that we provide to you via our website(s) and through our business.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adhere to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and complies with the EU GDPR regulations.
- Collecting personal information
1.1. When visiting or using our website we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters, including your name and email address;
- information that you provide to us when booking or using services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website, including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication;
- information that you provide when you provide feedback;
- information that you provide when you change your content or email preferences;
- information that you provide when you respond to a survey;
- information that you provide when you communicate with our customer support;
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
1.2. Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
1.3. You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing by sending an email to email@example.com at any time.
- Use of personal information
2.1. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
2.2. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- send you goods purchased through our website;
- supply to you services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully selected third parties) that we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- send you publications, videos, webinar and event invitations or other products or services that may interest you;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
2.3. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- Financial transactions
3.1. All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, Stripe and/or PayPal.
3.3. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
3.4. All individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose other than that described above.
3.5. Details are only supplied to a third-party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased, tailored marketing activities, or to protect our copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
3.6 Customer and transactional details may also be stored on our website, our server, email accounts, Wave accounting software, Thinkific course platform, and Acuity Scheduling.
- Overseas service providers
4.1. Some of our service and data storage providers may be overseas and may not be subject to Australian Privacy Laws. Please contact us if you require specific details.
- Non-personal information
5.1. Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this website or to us by email, or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis.
5.2. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever.
5.3. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
6.2. Cookies do not access information stored on your computer or any personal information (e.g., name, address, email address, or telephone number).
6.3. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
- Disclosure of your information
7.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
7.2. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
7.3. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
7.4. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide or sell your personal information to third parties without your permission.
- Third parties
8.1. We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information.
8.2. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of Susan E Young, our customers or third parties or if required by law.
8.3. We may, however, use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
9.1. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we periodically update our security measures in light of current technologies.
9.2. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
9.3. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
9.4. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
9.5. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Third-party websites (links)
10.1. This website may contain links to other websites. These links are meant for your convenience only.
10.2. Links to third-party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites.
10.3. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
10.4. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
- Accessing and correcting your personal information
11.1. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information which we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, and up-to- date.
11.2. If you believe that the personal information the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or not up-to- date, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to amend the information.
11.3. In certain circumstances and where permitted or required by the National Privacy Principles, we may refuse to provide access and will provide reasons for the refusal.
11.4. To have your personal data removed from our systems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children Under 18
12.1 Susan E Young does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use and purchase from this website.
- Information we collect from third parties
13.1 From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
- Disconnecting from Third Party Websites
14.1 You may be able to connect to this website via third party accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter. BY CONNECTING TO THIS WEBSITE USING YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE.
14.2 You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time.
14.3 Users are asked to connect their accounts for social networks each time they share content. Connections are not maintained over time.
- Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
15.1 We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications via the Un-Subscribe button in any marketing emails or by contacting: email@example.com.
16.2. We may modify this policy at any time, at our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this website.
16.3. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
16.4. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Updated 24th May 2018